Do you already have a mindfulness practice? Would you like to expand your knowledge? In Mindful Steps Part 2, participants will delve deeper with practices related to interoception, compassion, inner yoga, adaptability, gratitude and resilience.
Mindful Steps Part 2 is a six-week intermediate class that expands on the topics of the intro Mindful Steps series.
The focus of the six sessions will be on a deeper interconnection within ourselves, our environment, and our world:
- Review of Basic Mindfulness Practices. (recording)
- Fundamentals of Joy: Getting our groove back! (recording)
- Say what? Unpleasant experiences revisited. (recording)
- Mindful communication: Reveling in interconnectedness. (recording)
- Mindful mishaps: Daring to Look! Daring to Feel! (recording)
- Keep it going! How to navigate through common Meditation pitfalls (recording)
Led by a team of expert mindfulness instructors, this free six-week program is open to students, faculty and staff at WVU and employees of WVU Medicine. Recordings will be available for those unable to attend live.
Contact wellness specialist Anthony.Danko@hsc.wvu.edu to register or receive the class recordings.