Virtual Summer Wellness Schedule
The following virtual exercise classes, well-being, and mindfulness programs will be available this summer to all WVU and WVU Medicine employees:
Virtual Exercise Classes:
- Virtual Yoga
- Virtual Zumba
- Virtual Pilates
- Virtual Meditation
- Virtual Tai Chi
- Virtual Cardio Fusion with Weights
- Wellbeing Solutions – is offering health and wellness coaching for healthcare professionals. Click here for more information on a FREE Self-Care during COVID-19 webinar series.
- 20-minute virtual meditation sessions three times a week via Webex.
- Mindfulness Sampler Workshop Series – This free 6-week series is designed to assist in developing and maintaining mindful resilience, mental fitness, and relaxation.
- Check out the Mindful Steps WV Facebook page which has resources such as daily Breathing with Nicole recordings on SoundCloud.
- Also please view the Yoga by Nicole videos posted on YouTube for instruction on different yoga practices.
- Mountaineers Move – offers free online exercise programming available to all WVU employees and students.
- Headspace – offers an app and also online content in mindfulness and meditation practices. Their premium service is now being offered to all healthcare providers for free.
- 10% Happier – has free access to the app for healthcare through their Coronavirus Sanity Guide which also includes meditations, podcasts, blog posts and talks.
- WVU Extension Service – offers tips for families to incorporate physical activity while practicing social distancing.
- WVU Campus Recreation – has an online rec and wellness guide.
For more information, please contact The Wellness Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.