When you need medical imaging services, you want state-of-the-art technology. You want fast results. And you want radiologists you know and trust to be highly accurate. At Princeton Community Hospital, we offer the region’s most advanced imaging capabilities. They give our medical professionals the ideal tools for a clear – often lifesaving – diagnosis.
General Imaging Services
- ACR-accredited fixed 1.5 T MRI
- Two ACR-accredited 128-slice CT scanner
- PET/CT scanner
- Nuclear medicine/Nuclear cardiology
- General radiology with digital and computerized imaging
- Vascular, invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Black Lung chest exam with B reading
- PACS: all images online for digital review
- Rural imaging services for Wyoming and McDowell county patients: ACR-accredited MRI and CT, ACR-accredited mammography, ultrasound and general x-ray
Women’s Imaging Services
- In November 2011, Princeton Community Hospital became the first hospital in West Virginia to receive breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) accreditation from the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Two ACR-accredited, state-of-the-art 3D mammography units (breast tomosynthesis)
- ACR-accredited fixed 1.5 T MRI with breast CAD, breast biopsy capabilities, and pelvic MR
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Standard breast localization and biopsy
- Bone density scanning
Our professional and technical services are available at all of our locations Monday through Friday from 7 am until 7 pm.
Your doctor can access images and reports in the hospital at nursing station computers or in their office within five hours of the exam.
Emergency teleradiology services are available nightly from 7 pm to 7 am and around the clock on weekends for STAT reports. Emergency and STAT inpatient reports are available to your doctor within 30 minutes.