BUCKHANNON, W.VA. – The WVU Medicine St. Joseph’s Hospital Foundation held its 22nd Annual Golf Tournament at the Raven Golf Club at Snowshoe Resort on Aug. 6. The tournament raised more than $18,000, which will benefit the “Every Heart Beat Matters” Cardiac Campaign.
The winners of the tournament were:
- First Place – Radiological Physician Associates with players Dan Carrier, Daniel DiGiovine, Zach Mace, and Scott Smith
- Second Place – Edward Jones with players Robin Bailey and Jason Gruse and Encova Insurance with players John France and David Walker
- Third Place – WVU Emergency Medicine with players Tim Allen, Doug Coffman, Skip Gjolberg, and Chris Goode
The tournament sponsors were:
- Corporate Sponsors – Century 21 Country Roads Realty, Coca-Cola, Corhart Refractories, Edward Jones-Robin Bailey, Highpoint Construction, Lisa Cain Financial Advisor with Edward Jones Investment, WVU Medicine United Hospital Center, WVU Emergency Medicine, WVU Medicine, and ZMM Architects/Engineers
- Special Event Sponsors – First Community Bank and Steptoe & Johnson
- Eagle Sponsors – Citzens Bank, CWS Office Solutions, Energy Land & Mineral, FORTIFY Private Wealth Management, Healthworks Rehab & Fitness, Hank Ellis Insurance Agency, Opportunity House, Drs. Addison & Jennifer Michael, Radiological Physician Associates, Radon Medical Imaging, Sunset Graphics and West Virginia Radio Corporation
- Birdie Sponsors – a4 Advertising, Blaine Turner Advertising, Clinical Colleagues, Denex Petroleum, and Encova Insurance
The Foundation would also like to thank the many companies and individuals that purchased hole sponsor signs and donated gifts for the silent auction.
The 23rd Annual Foundation Golf Tournament is scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 5, 2021, at the Raven Golf Club at Snowshoe Mountain.
For more information about the Foundation or the Golf Tournament, call 304-473-6819, email Golf@stj.net, or visit WVUMedicine.org/St-Josephs-Hospital/ and click the “St. Joseph’s Foundation” tab at the bottom of the page.