Excellence in Surgical Care
Jefferson Medical Center’s expert team of surgeons combine state-of-the-art surgical technologies with the patient-centered medical care you expect from WVU Medicine.
Our surgeons use advanced imaging systems, specialized robotic instruments, and computer-guided surgical navigation systems to provide advanced surgical care and the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Jefferson Medical Center features state-of-the-art operating rooms designed to accommodate the latest innovations in surgical technology.
Robotic-Assisted Surgery Program
WVU Medicine East is committed to being a leader in minimally invasive treatment options. Click here to learn more about our Robotic-Assisted Surgery program.
Jefferson Medical Center offers a full range of minimally invasive surgeries and procedures, including:
- adult and pediatric general surgery
- robotic-assisted surgery options using the ROSA® Knee System
- pacemaker implants
- gastrointestinal surgery
- otolaryngology head and neck ENT surgery
- thoracic surgery
- surgery for injuries that result from trauma
- surgical oncology
- urologic disorders
- OB/GYN surgery
- spinal and craniotomy surgery
- orthopedic including total knee and total hip plus revisions, orthopedic trauma
Contact Surgical Services at ________ for additional information.