The 2020 WVU Medicine Farmers Market
2020 marks the twelfth season for the WVU Medicine Farmers Market which usually starts in late May each year. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are starting the farmers market on Wednesday, July 8 following WV guidelines for fairs and festivals.
Farmers Market Guidelines
We ask vendors and patrons to adhere to the following:
- Please wear a mask at all times
- Practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet apart from others
- Vendors must wear gloves at all times
- No sampling of products by patrons
- Vendors handle products only before patrons purchase them
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the WVU Medicine Farmers Market or if you are interested in becoming a participating vendor.