Our staff of healthcare professionals uses the power of teamwork and a dedication to advancing healthcare to provide the best care possible to our patients, train the next generation of healthcare professionals, and faithfully serve our community.
The mission of University Healthcare is to improve the health status of Eastern Panhandle residents by providing excellence in health and wellness services, expanding access to care, and participating in the education of healthcare professionals.
Our Vision Statement
University Healthcare, as a unified health system, is the first choice for excellence in patient-centered care and the best place for staff and physicians to practice.
- Appreciate our colleagues
- Be professional
- Value our patients
- Take care of ourselves and each other
- Support a positive work environment
- Share knowledge with others
- Take initiative
- Maintain confidentiality
- Be open, direct and honest
- Keep our word
- Do the right thing
- Stay a constant learner
- Be the best at what we do
- Provide compassionate, superior care
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Pursue continuous improvement
- Suggest service enhancements
- Keep our patients safe
- Be accountable when using resources
- Be fiscally responsible
It’s these pillars upon which the foundation of University Healthcare is built. These values drive the work we do each day for our patients, our staff and our community. We strive every day to be our region’s first-choice, quality medical care that you and your family deserve.