United Hospital Center in Bridgeport, WV seeks candidates for Chief of Anesthesiology of a well-established hospital practice. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills. Applicants with demonstrated leadership experience are encouraged to apply.
Practice Opportunity Summary:
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- 12 OR’s and 5 endoscopy suites
- Annual surgical case volume of over 12,000 OR and 8,000 endo
- 8 weeks PTO
- Exceptionally competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits
- Lead a group of 5 physicians and 30 CRNAs
- Foster a positive collaborative work environment with anesthesiology team, surgeons, and hospital administration.
- Oversight of departmental adherence of ASA guidelines including execution of audits and case reviews
- Management of schedules for anesthesiologists and CRNAs to ensure appropriate and efficient staffing
- Work closely with OR Director to manage department while maintaining full time clinical duties
Bridgeport, WV is a growing professional community in the heart of North Central West Virginia. Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community. Located just under 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status
Contact: Laura Blake