The Mazor X™ robotic surgical guidance system is a transformative leap forward in spinal surgery. Mazor X™ maximizes surgical predictability and allows surgeons to achieve greater precision for optimal patient benefit.
With accuracy and precision, Mazor X™ assists surgeons in the treatment of many spine conditions, including:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Scoliosis or curvature of the spine
- Herniated disc
- Vertebral fractures
Mazor X™ offers data-enabled surgery for a streamlined and connected operating room environment with three integrated processes:
- Pre-operative analytics – These tools help to create a comprehensive surgical plan of the whole surgery using 3D planning.
- Intra-operative guidance – This utilizes precision mechanics and the surgical arm to guide tools and implants at the right trajectory and position, according to the surgical plan in the surgical field.
- Intra-operative verification – Before instrumenting, the Mazor X™ eye camera provides intra-operative verification of the surgical arm and position.