Weight-Loss Information Session Schedule
If you are overweight by more than 100 pounds, are committed to a healthy lifestyle, and have attempted multiple diet and exercise programs but still haven’t kept the weight off, bariatric surgery may be an option for you.
We provide a free information session so patients can learn about the different weight-loss surgeries offered at WVU Bariatrics, including:
- Roux-en-y gastric bypass surgery
- Adjustable gastric banding
- Sleeve gastrectomy procedures.
Attendance at a session is a mandatory first step for program participants.
All sessions are held from 6-7:30 pm in the following locations:
- WVU Medicine University Town Centre, which is conveniently located in the University Town Centre development, just off of I-79 exits 155 and 153 in Granville. Click for a map or driving directions.
- WVU Medicine United Hospital Center in Bridgeport, Classroom 1, which is located off of I-79 exit 124. Click for a map or driving directions.
- WVU Medicine Camden Clark Medical Center in Parkersburg, WV. Classes held in the Auditorium.
You are welcome to bring one adult support member (over the age of 18) with you to the session. Free parking is available on site at all locations.
Advance registration is required. Call 304-293-1728 to reserve your seat.