WVU Medicine Nephrology provides expert diagnosis and treatment for kidney conditions. We offer a variety of care for your kidney health, and our outreach clinics provide many patients with treatment closer to home. Our nephrologists see more than 10,000 patients annually, and nearly half of these visits occur at one of our outreach sites located throughout the state in Fairmont, Clarksburg, Elkins, Flatwoods, Grafton, Keyser, Moorefield, and Weston, and in Oakland, Maryland.
Conditions We Treat
WVU Medicine Nephrology provides the most advanced care, diagnosis, and treatment for many conditions of the kidneys, including:
- Acute and chronic kidney disease
- Blood pressure disorders
- Electrolyte disorders
- Kidney stones
Evaluation and Treatment
We are committed to providing you with the best possible care for a wide range of kidney conditions. Our expert providers work together for your care and use the latest diagnosis and treatment methods.
Evaluation methods may include:
- Blood testing to measure kidney function and electrolytes
- Kidney biopsy
- Kidney imaging studies, such as ultrasound
- Metabolic evaluation of kidney stones
- Urine testing to check protein levels
Treatment methods may include:
- Clinic visits to monitor laboratory testing, blood pressure, and other issues
- Kidney replacement therapies, including in-center hemodialysis, home hemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis
- Kidney transplantation
- Medications to lower blood pressure, control blood glucose, reduce swelling, and balance cholesterol
- Education in the different options to manage end-stage kidney disease if the disease progresses
Monday – Friday
8 am – 5 pm
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.