We are transforming neuroscience and developing real solutions for real problems. Our first obligation is to the people of West Virginia, but we will export our work from our labs and centers to the whole world.
Our purpose is highly focused – we are doing everything possible to improve brain health, performance, and resilience while advancing the care of brain disorders. The clinical and research faculty, along with industry partners, work together to improve the lives, health, wellness, performance and longevity of our patients, the broader population, as well as the military and athletes.
Our partners include:
- Detroit Lions
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale De Lausanne
- FIORE Healthcare Advisors, INC.
- Fusion Sport
- Good Measures
- PHILIPS Sleep and Respiratory Care
- SIEMENS Healthineers
- The Office of Naval Research Science and Technology
- Unformed Services University
- United States Olympic Committee
- US Air Force Research Laboratory
- US Army
- US Soccer
- US Special Operations Command
- West Virginia National Guard
- WVU Mountaineer Athletics
For more information or if you are interested in becoming a partner, contact ________ at _____@___, or call ___-___-____.
Family Life and routines have changed greatly with the Stay at Home order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. WVU Medicine Child and Adolescent Therapist Emily Finomore shares some tips to help families cope with changes resulting from COVID-19.. Learn more here.