Reynolds Memorial Hospital offers a 20-bed, Medicare-certified Skilled Nursing Unit. Our Skilled Nursing Unit provides post-hospital care for patients that require skilled nursing and/or skilled rehabilitation services. The Skilled Nursing Unit offers bed and board, care provided by registered nurses, therapy services, and social services.
Physical Therapy services include:
- Post-orthopedic surgery (total knee/total hip replacement)
- Weakness following surgery/hospitalization
Occupational Therapy services include:
- Work to improve activities of daily living
Speech Therapy services include:
- Therapy for swallowing and speech-related problems.
The Skilled Nursing Unit provides a warm and inviting environment for patients. The Activities Coordinator plans out activities for the month and posts it on the unit. Activities include:
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Arts & Crafts
- Pet Therapy
- Games (including Wii and Bingo)
- Spa Day
For more information, call 304-843-3402.