We understand the importance of maintaining independence in your home while reducing hospital admissions and need for multiple emergency room visits – which is why we offer Home Health services. Home Health conducted by Reynolds Memorial Hospital is Medicare Certified and a Joint Commission Accredited Agency.
Home Health professionals work closely with your physicians to address your recovery needs as they occur. We teach you, family members, and caregivers about your care and condition to facilitate recovery and maintenance of that recovery.
Our experienced professional services include nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and certified nursing assistants to assist with personal hygiene needs. Home Health patients have access to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Skilled Nurses provide:
- All types of wound care
- Administration of injections
- Urinary catheter care
- Infusion therapy management
- Diabetic management
- Assessment and instruction on diagnosis
- Instruction on medications
Physical and Occupational Therapists provide:
- Therapeutic exercises to improve strength, ability to walk and transfer, hygiene independence, and safety.
- Assessment of equipment needs for home safety and improved independence.
- Experienced care for patients who are post stroke, knee/hip replacement, neurological disorders, or weak following surgery or illness.
To learn more about our Home Health services, call 304-843-3379.