Family Health and Wellness, GRMC’s Regional Behavioral Health Center located at 69 Wolf Acres in Oakland.
Family Health and Wellness Services provides a variety of office-based, outpatient mental health and substance use disorder services:
- Family-based counseling
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Psychiatric medication services:
- Psychiatric medication management with a Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Tele-psychiatric medication management with a Sheppard Pratt board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist (computer based with practitioners at Baltimore campus)
Substance-use disorder services:
- Medication-assisted treatment for patients with opioid use disorder (counseling required)
- Substance-use disorder counseling
Tele-consultation evaluation through Kennedy Krieger, providing a one-time evaluation of children/adolescents/young adults ages two to 21 for issues including:
- Attention deficit disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders and pervasive developmental disorders
- Communication/speech/language disorders
- Intellectual disabilities
- Learning disorders and academic issues
Evaluations may include recommendations requiring travel to Kennedy Krieger’s physical campus in the Baltimore area.
Kennedy Krieger evaluation requires a referral from your child’s primary care provider. Please call our office for specific instructions.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8 am – 6 pm and Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
69 Wolf Acres
Oakland, MD 21550