U.S. News and World Report has ranked the WVU Medicine Children’s Pediatric Urology program as one of the best in the United States.
Our team treats children from infancy to age 18 with a wide range of urological issues, including problems related to the:
Comprehensive Pediatric Care
WVU Medicine Children’s has the only comprehensive pediatric urology service in West Virginia with fellowship-trained physicians. We are also the only pediatric urology practice in the state offering pediatric robotic surgery. Our Pediatric Urology team works with providers from other specialties, ensuring the best possible care for your child.
Our experts have special interests in:
- Congenital renal abnormalities
- External genitalia reconstructive surgery
- Fetal evaluation of urological anomalies
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Prenatal hydronephrosis
- Renal tumors
- Spina bifida and neurogenic bladder
- Undescended testes
- Ureteropelvic junction obstructions
- Vesicoureteral reflux
Our surgeons are skilled in a full range of surgical services, including:
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic procedures
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Laparoscopic orchidopexy
- Laparoscopic varicocelectomy
- Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy (PCNL)
- Robotic nephrectomy
- Robotic pyeloplasty
- Robotic reconstruction surgery
- Robotic ureteral reimplantation surgery
- Ureteroscopy with Holmium laser lithotripsy
- Open surgical procedures
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.