Ear, Nose, and Throat
WVU’s team of pediatric otolaryngologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, audiologists and speech-language pathologists provide children with the latest methods of evaluation and treatment in a child-centered environment.
Common conditions we see include:
- Ear infections and fluid
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Runny nose, cough and sinusitis
- Breathing difficulty and noisy breathing
- Hearing loss
- Neck masses/lumps
The experience and advanced training of our pediatric ear, nose, and throat doctors enables us to treat the full range of ear, nose, and throat problems seen in children, using the latest medical treatments and the most advanced surgical techniques.
Services we provide include:
- Ear tubes
- Tonsil and adenoid removal
- Balloon sinus surgery, specifically for children
- Scope of the airway and treatment
- Cochlear implants and hearing aids
- Treatment and surgery for masses/lumps
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.