Nephrology/ Kidney Disease
WVU Medicine Children’s offers a full range of nephrology care for infants, children, and adolescents with kidney disease. Our pediatric nephrologist works closely with experts in other pediatric specialties, including urology, surgery, psychology, nutrition, and social work to provide multidisciplinary care for pediatric patients of all ages.
We provide expert pediatric nephrology care for children with kidney disease and conditions such as:
- congenital malformations of the kidney and bladder
- genetic kidney diseases
- glomerulonephritis, acute and chronic
- kidney (renal) failure (acute or chronic)
- diabetic kidney disease
- complications of kidney transplant
- kidney stones
- polycystic kidney disease
- prenatally diagnosed kidney abnormalities
- urinary tract infections
- end-stage renal disease
- continuous renal replacement modalities
- peritoneal dialysis
Other pediatric nephrology treatments
- long-term follow-up of pediatric kidney transplant patients
- immunosuppressive therapies
- care of chronic renal failure patients
- antibiotic therapy and prevention for urinary tract infections
- prevention and medical management for treatment of kidney stones
- antihypertensive treatment with medication therapy and lifestyle modification counseling
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.