WVU Medicine Children’s Gastroenterology and Hepatology provides diagnosis and treatment for pediatric patients with a variety of digestive diseases affecting the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and pancreas.
Common digestive diseases we treat include:
- chronic abdominal pain
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
We also can help children with less common digestive disorders including:
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- celiac disease
- gastrointestinal disorders (such as allergic bowel disease, parasitic infection, gastroenteritis)
- acute and chronic liver disease (including different types of hepatitis)
- biliary tract diseases
- short-bowel syndrome
- complex nutritional problems
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.