We know when you have a suspicious test result, you want answers fast. We strive to see new patients within 72 hours to help relieve stress and uncertainty. We work efficiently to design your treatment plan so you know what to expect.
We use the latest diagnostic tools to diagnose your condition and create a personalized plan for your care. These diagnostic tools include:
- Endoscopic bronchial ultrasound – a minimally invasive test where an ultrasound wand is placed into the throat
- Endoscopy – a minimally invasive test using a specialized camera
- Mediastinoscopy – a minimally invasive test to examine the tissues between the lungs
- Navigational bronchoscopy – a minimally invasive test to examine the lungs and airways
- Computed tomography (CT) scans
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scan
The multiple specialists on your cancer team will review your test results together to ensure you receive the right diagnosis and treatment plan. We believe our multidisciplinary approach helps our patients receive the care that is best for their condition and health.