Are you visiting a loved one at Camden Clark?
Here’s a guide to what you need to know before you come to our facility.
• Visitors should arrive wearing a mask and must continue to wear one while in the facility
• Visitors are allowed to exit and return in the same day.
• Visitors must obtain, wear and return the specific visitor badge upon entering and exiting the building
• Physical distancing requirements are to be maintained
• For COVID-19 positive infectious patients and COVID-19 Persons Under Investigation, visitation to be permitted at
admission and then every five (5) days pursuant to the WV House Bill 2368.
• Inpatient visitors must remain in the patient room and limit travel to common areas.
• Clinical staff may request visitor not to be present in areas with limited space
• Local epidemiologic and supply factors can override these guidelines at anytime
Adult Inpatient Visitation
• Two (2) visitors at a time from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Two (2) family member/care partners may be permitted for 60 minutes at time of admission if outside the routine visitation times
• Visitors must be at least 14 years of age
• Two (2) family member/care partners may be permitted at the time of discharge to receive specific discharge teaching or instructions that cannot be handled during routine visitation times
• Exception guidelines will remain in place at other times
Obstetrics/Mom and Baby
• Two (2) visitors at a time from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. This includes the support person.
• Siblings under the page of 14 may visit provided they are accompanied by an adult.
• One (1) adult may stay overnight
• Two (2) visitors at a time.
• Two approved overnight visitors
Calling a Patient
Telephones are provided in each room. Patients may receive calls in their room from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Friends and family members can dial a patient’s room directly by dialing 424 and the four digits found on the name plaque above the patient’s bed.
Local calls may be made at any time from the room by dialing “9” and the number. Long-distance calls cannot be charged to the room. You may use a telephone calling card or dial the operator who will connect you to the service provider of your choice to make a collect call. Call the hospital operator by dialing “0” at any time for assistance.
Gift Shop Hours
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Check with the nurse before bringing gifts of food or drink to make sure your gift is appropriate. On critical care units, check first regarding any gifts for patients.
Mail and Flowers
Hospital volunteers deliver mail and flowers to patient rooms. Mail received for patients after discharge will be forwarded to their home.
Fresh floral arrangements are for sale in the gift shop.
Newspapers, Books and Magazines
Newspapers are on sale at the main hospital entrance. Magazines may be purchased in the gift shop and books are available through the Hospital Auxiliary. Used paperback books are available by calling (304) 424-2345.
For your convenience, an ATM is located off the Main Lobby.
On special occasions, guests may receive meals in patient rooms. Husbands of maternity patients may join their wives for lunch or dinner.
A nondenominational chapel is always open to patients, visitors and staff.
Cafeteria and Snack Vending Center
The cafeteria is open to non-employees for carryout. Vending machines are located in the North Tower First Floor Lobby area.
We are offering a boxed meal dinner option for visitors of inpatients. The meal includes a turkey sandwich, Baked Lays, applesauce, shortbread cookies and bottled water. The cost is $5 and is only available only during visiting hours. Your meal must be requested during nutrition services team rounding between 1:30-2:30 p.m. The boxed meal will be delivered to the patient’s room between approximately 4:15 and 5:30 p.m. Credit or debit card only.
The Camden Clark cafeteria is located on the ground floor in the South Tower. A snack vending center, offering a variety of bottled beverages, sandwiches and snack items, is located in the North Tower lobby.
Main Hospital Operator – (304) 424-2111
Central Registration – (304) 424-2970
Financial Counseling – (304) 424-2380
Foundation – (304) 424-2200
Gift Shop – (304) 424-2707
Information Desk – (304) 424-2344
Lost and Found – (304) 424-2948
Social Services – (304) 424-2325
Pastoral Care – (304) 424-2179
Patient Accounts – (304) 424-2258
Patient Advocate – (304)-424-2712
Valet Parking – (304) 424-2021
Volunteer Service – (304) 424-2345