Primary Care, Belpre Primary Care
2434 Richmiller Lane, Suite C
Internal Medicine Clinic, Patriot Pointe
2838 PIKE ST
- Internal Medicine
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Care
- Women's Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- 2012 - Residency - St. Peters Medical Center
- Dr. Marcela Rugel - Aizprua, MD., was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador, where she attended the University of Guayaquil and graduated in 2000 as Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, and top in her class. She was also trained in Pasto, Colombia, where she found the passion for Internal Medicine. She relocated to NJ, USA where she completed her Internal medicine residency at Saint Peters University Hospital, she also attended courses under Stamford University in managing chronic medical conditions. After graduation, Dr. Rugel worked as a preceptor of the Internal Medicine program for outpatient care. Dr. Rugel - Aizprua is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, and is associated to American Medical Association. She is practicing medicine in Parkersburg and Belpre since 2013. Her goal and expertise is to manage chronic disease, and teach her patients the importance of managing their chronic illness.
Dr. Rugel-Aizprua enjoys playing the piano, fitness, and cooking her vegitarian meals in the company of husband and two German Shepherds and two rescue cats.
- Dr. Rugel considers her patients as family, and always includes her patients in her daily prayers.
- 2012 - Saint Peters University Hospital
- 2000 - University of Guayaquil School of Medicine