Camden Clark Diabetes & Endocrine Center is the Mid-Ohio Valley’s only comprehensive multidisciplinary diabetes and endocrine program, with an exemplary team of physicians, nurse practitioners, a Certified Diabetes Educator and a Registered Dietician.
Our team of experts is the most experienced in the area.
- Convenient, comprehensive and compassionate care for patients and their families
- Multidisciplinary care for the full range of diabetes and endocrine disorders – at one convenient location
- Board certified endocrinologists
- Recognized by the American Diabetes Association for its comprehensive diabetes education programs
- Active clinical research trials
There are teaching opportunities if interested as we are partnering with Ohio University in sponsoring a diabetology fellowship. Camden Clark also has an Internal Medicine Residency Program.
Employment Benefits would include:
- Base Salary – consistent with MGMA benchmarks
- Productivity Bonus – Once the established productivity standard is met the physician will be eligible to bonus on all wRVUs produced thereafter
- CME allowance – $5,000 per calendar year
- Paid Time Off – 23 Vacation Days, 5 CME days, 8 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays = 38 PTO days annually
- Malpractice Insurance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including retirement
- Loan Repayment
- Signing bonus
- $10,000 relocation expenses