We offer a full line of fitness activities in a clean, healthy environment. Our many programs and classes are designed especially for you by our trained staff of exercise professionals and fitness instructors.
Most activities are included in your membership. Nominal fees are charged for any specialty classes that may be offered.
Your decision to make health and fitness part of your life is one of the wisest choices you can make! So if you’re looking for a fitness facility with a qualified, professional staff; a clean comfortable environment; and a variety of fitness activities, then the Camden Clark Health and Wellness Center is your choice.
|Monday – Thursday||5:30 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.|
|Friday||5:30 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.|
|Saturday||7:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.|
|Sunday||11:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.|
Why choose a medically based fitness center?
- Medical Oversight
- Clinical Integration
- Qualified staff
Will there be someone to help me get started using the facility?
- All new and existing members have access to a Fitness Specialist that will perform a fitness assessment and give the new member a 12-week exercise prescription.
- Group Orientations are offered four times a week to show new members how to properly use the cardiovascular and weight machines.
When is the pool available to use for recreational and lap swim?
- The indoor pool is open seven days a week and the lap lanes are available during facility operating hours. The pool opens 10 minutes after the facility opens and closes 10 minutes before closing each day.
- During water aerobics, lap lanes are open, but not recreational swimming.
Camden Clark’s Health & Wellness personal training services are for individuals of any age or fitness level. Certified trainers provide you with a workout program tailored to meet your health and fitness needs. You’ll receive individualized attention, guidance and the motivation you need to safely meet your fitness goals.
Benefits of personal training include:
- Higher aerobic capacity
- Increased strength
- Weight management
- Stronger heart, muscles, and bones
- Increased flexibility
Your Initial Assessment and Orientation will include:
- A Blood Pressure and Resting Heart Rate check.
- Height and Weight measurements
- Body Composition
- Medical and Lifestyle history questionnaire
- Personalized Exercise Program and
- Orientation to the Equipment
The results will be used to compile a member’s individualized exercise prescription including target heart rate and initial plan of action.
STRIVE Training Equipment
We are the first private club in West Virginia to offer STRIVE training equipment, a revolutionary system that utilizes an adjustable cam and three variable tension points to stimulate the maximum number of fibers in a targeted muscle. This technology provides users the ability to selectively alter the resistance patterns of the exercise movement. With any given exercise, maximum resistance can be placed at any region of the movement. This training system works the targeted muscle group to a completely fatigued and optimally trained state in approximately two or three minutes. You can achieve an entire total body workout in 30 minutes or less on the Target Loading circuit by Strive!
Camden Clark Health and Wellness Center is part of the Camden Clark Medical Center system.
Therapeutic massage is an ideal complementary enhancement to both traditional and non-traditional health care approaches to optimum health, fitness and wellness. There is a growing need for deep muscle therapy to relieve ergonomic-related cumulative trauma/repetitive motion and sports-related disorders, as well as stress and pain management associated with many chronic health conditions. Read More