Caring for Kids Birth through Adolescence
When you choose Berkeley Medical Center, you can feel confident that your child will receive the best care possible. The Pediatric unit provides compassionate, comprehensive inpatient care to children up to 18 years of age. Our expert team of Pediatric doctors and nurses work together to provide exceptional medical care to your child.
Pediatric Unit Features
- Highly skilled PALS (Pediatric advanced life support) trained nursing staff, who are passionate about caring for children.
- Intermediate level care, allowing patients meeting certain criteria to be more closely monitored in our unit without having to be transferred to a different facility.
- Child-friendly environment with age appropriate toys and games.
- Family-centered care including accommodations that allow parents to stay at their child’s bed side around the clock.
- Secure facility with 24/7 safety monitoring to ensure our patients are safe.
Location and Contact information
4th floor, Berkeley Medical Center
2500 Hospital Drive, Martinsburg, WV 25401