Gynecologic Oncology Center
Dr. Rosenshein, Board Certified Gynecologic Oncologist, has devoted his medical career to advancing surgical techniques to treat female tract cancers including ovarian, cervical, uterine, endometrial, vulvar and vaginal cancers.
With a focus on the medical needs of each patient, Dr. Rosenshien is known for his surgical precision and compassionate concern for his patients. This concern includes a deep appreciation for the healing power that family and friends contribute to the patient’s overall recovery.
- Top Doctor by Baltimore magazine
- Top Doctor by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
- Healthcare Hero, Baltimore’s The Daily Record
- One of the Top Gynecologic Oncologist in the Nation, Good Housekeeping
- Humanitarian of the Year, Mildred Cancer Foundation
- Lifetime Achievement Award in Women’s Health, The Sawgrass Institute
Neil B. Rosenshein MD, FACOG
Board Certified Gynecologic Oncology
Dorothy A. McCormack Center
2000 Foundation Way, Suite 3650 (3rd floor), Martinsburg, WV