SUPPLIER DIVERSITY INITIATIVE
At Allied Health Solutions Group Purchasing, we believe that supplier diversity provides us the depth and strength to perform well in the markets we serve. Our supplier diversity initiative enables the growth of diverse businesses in our communities. Our relationships allow diverse organizations to thrive by offering quality products at competitive prices.
Our commitment to diversity is achieved through community engagement and ensuring a fair and equitable bidding process.
Helping diverse organizations thrive
Allied participates in local, regional, and national initiatives with our member institutions to maintain awareness of resources and encourage diverse suppliers to meet with our associates to review product and/or service opportunities.
Ways we support supplier diversity include:
- Actively seeking qualified diverse suppliers
- Providing fair opportunities for diverse suppliers to win Allied business
- Incorporating diverse suppliers as a part of our strategic sourcing and contracting processes
- Conveying the value of supplier diversity with our staff, members, and partners
- Leveraging supplier diversity outcomes to meet our members’ supplier diversity requirements
We offer equal opportunity to diverse suppliers, including: veterans, small business enterprises, Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB), disablity-owned businesses, and LGBTQ+, minority, women, and other business owners.
To qualify as a diverse supplier, companies are required to submit credentialing from a governing body such as:
- VA Verification Program
- US Small Business Administration
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
NOTE: This is not a comprehensive list and other certifications are accepted.
Join the GPO Supplier Diversity Program.
Allied hosts quarterly meetings offering tips on how to solicit business, how to respond to RFx processes, and inform participants of upcoming opportunities where diverse suppliers may compete.
For more information about the Allied Supplier Diversity Initiative program, please email email@example.com.
Allied Health Solutions Group Purchasing
1001 Consol Energy Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317