DIRECT ACCESS TESTING
At Allied Health Solutions, our laboratories offer a wide array of testing services while keeping prices low for our patients. We are local and convenient providing both routine (e.g., cholesterol, diabetes, blood counts, urine testing) and highly complex testing. The latter includes molecular diagnostic tests that are used to diagnose and monitor patients with cancer.
Our highly automated laboratory utilizes sophisticated robotic systems designed to quickly process large numbers of samples. Each specialty lab is supervised by experienced medical directors that are either PhDs or MDs and supervisors, ensuring that our labs adhere to the highest quality standards.
Our team also has a robust surgical pathology team that studies tissue to diagnose cancer and other diseases. We continue to bring in cutting-edge technologies and specialized testing to meet the growing need for testing in healthcare.
Direct access testing menu
Allied Health Solutions is proud to offer our customers direct access testing, which allows you to choose specific laboratory tests and have blood drawn during convenient walk-in clinic hours. The test results can be used to prepare for an upcoming doctor appointment or have tests completed that are not covered under your insurance policy.
Direct access testing also helps to monitor lab values. Our menu of available tests provides you with the necessary information to help monitor your health.
Our menu of direct access testing is available for adults 18 years and older. Payment is required at the time of testing as your insurance is not billed. Payment options include cash, check, or credit/debit card. Our direct access testing menu does not require doctor orders.
Tests available for $10 each
- ABO/RhD blood typing
- Antibody to Hepatitis B surface antigen
- Complete blood count with differential
- Electrolytes panel
- hCG: Pregnancy screen
- Rubella virus IGG, antibody
- Rubeola antibodies, IgG (measles)
- Urinalysis, automated
- Varicella-zoster, IGG, antibody
- Vitamin B12
Tests available for $15 each
- Basic metabolic panel (fasting)
- Basic metabolic panel (non-fasting)
- Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1c, diabetes)
- Hepatic (liver) function panel
- Hepatitis C antibody screen
- Lipid (cholesterol) panel
- Prostate-specific antigen (total)
- Prothrombin time (PT/INR)
- Renal (kidney) function panel
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone
- Vitamin D
Tests available for $20 each
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (fasting)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (non-fasting)
- HIV1/HIV2 screen, combined antigen, and antibody