7:30-8:45 am – Registration
9 am – 5K Run, 5K Walk
9:45 am – Kids’ Races*
All morning – Kids Arts and Crafts*
*Free events. Kids must be at least one year old to participate. Parents must register their children on race morning.
Other important items
- Registration is located in the parking lots between WVU Medicine Ruby Memorial Hospital and Mountaineer Field in Morgantown.
- To ensure your safety, no dogs, baby strollers, or headphones are allowed. This is in accordance with Road Runner Club of America guidelines.
- WVU students can earn two hours of volunteer credit by participating in the race.
- Course: The rolling 5K course has one water stop and mile split times.
- Timing: Timing will be provided by Miles of Smiles Timing Services.
- Kids’ Races: There will be three kids’ races – two short-distance races for younger kids and a half-mile race for older kids.