WVU Medicine Pharmacies
We have three retail locations to better serve you.
The Medical Center Pharmacy and Mountaineer Pharmacy are full-service pharmacies for WVU patients, students, and the community. We bill most insurance and major pharmacy prescription plans. We offer competitive pricing on medication and a 10 percent discount for senior citizens, WVU faculty, staff, and students.
The WVU Medicine Discharge Pharmacy is located within the Medical Center Pharmacy.
At our pharmacies you will find personalized care, prompt and accurate prescription refills, and more:
- Free prescription transfer
- Savings on specialty medication
- We accept all forms of payment including the WVU Mounty Bounty Cards
- Home delivery via USPS mail
- A variety of in-stock injectable and specialty medications on site
- Medication compounding
- Medication therapy management
- Patient education
- Private counseling with a pharmacist
- Free and convenient parking
When you refill your prescriptions, you can enroll in our automated refill program. Eligible prescriptions will be automatically refilled before they run out. We will notify you when your medication is ready or you can have it automatically delivered to you.
We also offer a variety of in-stock items, such as over-the-counter medications, personal hygiene, wound care, eye care products, contact lens holders, earplugs, dental care, and foot care items.
You can always find:
|Headache remedies||Vitamins||Allergy medicine||Cough medicine|
|Cough drops||Antacids||Bandages||Antibiotic ointments|
|Anti-itch medication||Heat wraps||Eye patches
|Moisturizing lotion||Lip balm||Tissues||Women’s hygiene supplies|
Specialty items include:
- Diabetic supplies
- Blood pressure kits
- Pill splitters, pill cases
Your health and well-being is important to us. For us to better understand your needs, we encourage you to speak with a pharmacist. Contact us if you have questions or concerns regarding:
- Medication you are taking
- Disposal of expired or unwanted medications
- Questions regarding our Patient Education Programs