WVU Medicine lactation consultants assist expecting mothers and their families in understanding the process of breastfeeding.
- How breastfeeding works
- Getting the best start
- Proper latch-on technique
- Breastfeeding positions
- When to feed your baby
- Signs that breastfeeding is going well
- Returning to work
Time: 6 – 8 p.m.
Location: The group meets at the University Town Centre rooms listed.
The class is offered on the following evenings:
- Tuesday, April 17 – Conference room 1A (1st floor)
- Tuesday, May 15 – Conference room 4
- Monday, June 4 – Conference room 4
- Monday, July 9 – Conference room 4
- Tuesday, August 21 – Conference room 4