If you have healthy teeth, you’ll have a healthy smile.
Good oral healthcare is essential for good health. The team at WVU Dental Care is committed to improving and providing the best oral healthcare for adults and children in West Virginia, southwestern Pennsylvania, and western Maryland.
At WVU, you choose your provider’s experience level: faculty, graduate dentist, or a supervised dental student.
Our dental professionals are experienced in both general dentistry and in several areas of specialty care.
General and Advanced Services
- Dental exams and teeth cleaning
- Cosmetic enhancement
- Whitening and bonding
- Braces, Invisalign, and retainers
- Crowns and fillings
- Root canals
- Tooth extraction and wisdom teeth
- Tooth and jaw alignment for children and adults
- Cleft lip and palate, reconstructive surgery, and prostheses
- Dental sleep medicine
- Gum and bone disease
- Oral cancer
- Salivary disorders
- Temporomandibular joint problems