Cosmetic surgery results can last for years in age progressively. Nothing completely stops or prevents aging, but you can maintain a youthful appearance by living a healthy lifestyle and maintaining good skin care habits.
To keep your appearance looking best over the long-term:
- Maintain a healthy stable weight
- Nurture good nutrition and health habits
- Develop and maintain a consistent, quality skin care regimen
- Wear sunglasses
- Wear sunscreen daily
- Become or remain a non-smoker
- Use non-surgical treatments, such as Botox®, fillers, or skin resurfacing as touch-ups
Before considering plastic surgery, it may be wise to complete important undertakings, such as having children or losing significant amounts of weight. You will be able to enjoy the results of your surgery by accomplishing your dreams and goals prior to undergo and cosmetic procedures.