Carrier: Superior Vision
- The coverage is effective the first day of the month following your date of benefit eligible employment.
- Dependent children covered to age 26
- Comprehensive eye exam once every 12 months
- Lenses every 12 months
- Frames every 24 months (up to $100)
- Contacts every 12 months (up to $120)
- Benefits are on a rolling calendar year. For example, if you receive and eye exam in March, you are not eligible for another exam until at least the following March.
- In-network and out-of-network benefits.
- (Out-of-network benefits may result in much larger out-of-pocket expenses for employees.)
- $10 co-pay for exams
- $10 co-pay for materials
Visit the Superior Vision Website at superiorvision.com
For detailed information regarding your benefit coverage, please visit the HR website on connect