Prescription drug coverage depends on whether the drugs are generic, formulary brand, or non-formulary brand; and where they are purchased.
Medical Center Pharmacy Only (located in the Physician Office Center)
- $4 co-pay – generic (or 30%, whichever is less)
- $15 co-pay – formulary brand (or 30%, whichever is less)
- $25 co-pay – non-formulary brand (or 50%, whichever is less)
All Other Retail Pharmacies
- Employee co-insurance (minimum $5 per prescription)
- 30% co-pay – generic and formulary brand
- 50% co-pay – non-formulary brand
Maintenance Medications (Medical Center Pharmacy only)
Employee co-pays for the 90-day supply for long-term maintenance prescriptions:
- $10 co-pay generic (or 30% whichever is less)
- $30 co-pay formulary brand (or 30% whichever is less)
- $60 co-pay non-formulary brand (or 50% whichever is less)
*Certain medications used to treat chronic conditions are offered at NO Cost through the Medical Center Pharmacy only.
Biologic Specialty Medications (30 day maximum)
- $11.67 for generic
- $20.00 for formulary brand
- $33.33 for non-formulary brand
**For detailed information regarding your benefit coverage, please visit the HR website on connect.