- All UHA employees working 25 or more hours per week (.63 FTE or above) are eligible.
- Long-Term Disability insurance guarantees a monthly income should you become totally disabled by a non-work related illness or injury.
Corporate paid benefit – No cost to you!
- Six month continuous disability elimination period
- When medically supported, long-term disability pays 60% of your base salary for a non-work related illness or disability, with a maximum monthly benefit of $5,000
- Continues until the age of 65 as long as you remain disabled
- Eligible after 31 days of benefit eligible service
- Mental health disability will be covered for a 24-month maximum
- Pre-existing conditions and limitations apply
For detailed information regarding your benefit coverage, please visit the HR website on connect.