Immediate opening for a full-time RN in the Step Down Unit. Excellent salary and benefits package including health & life insurance, disability, pension, paid time off, and more!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. Currently registered by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Nurses.
- Training & Experience: Completion of Coronary Care Class. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification within one (1) year of employment. Maintains current CPR card.
- Job Knowledge: Demonstrates competency as appropriate in patient care assessment for each patient population area served: Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric.
- Knowledge of growth and development
- Understanding of the patient’s needs and scope of treatment.
- Understanding of the dynamics for each patient incorporating biophysical, bio-psychosocial, environmental, self-care, educational, spiritual, cultural, ethical, and discharge planning needs.
- Knowledge of pain management to facilitate patient comfort through a proactive pain control plan.
- Knowledge of the total care of patients, whose disease is not responsive to curative treatment, focusing on the control of pain and other symptoms.