|BiWeekly Work Hours||80|
|Address||800 Wheeling Avenue|
JOB SUMMARY: The Orthopedic Office Medical Assistant is a member of physician office team who is qualified by knowledge and training to carry out defined clinical duties under the direction of a physician and provide safe care to the patient. Also may perform a variety of office-based tasks including scheduling, authorizations, and referrals.
- Responsible to: Orthopedic Physicians and Physician Practice Manager.
- Workers supervised:
- Interrelationships: Works closely with physicians, patients, insurers, other employees and the general public.
- Education: Medical Assistant Certification (CMA) is desired.
- Training & Experience: Previous experience in a physician office setting is strongly preferred.
- Job Knowledge: Must have knowledge of and use of computers, specifically for office clinical testing, patient result reporting, review of patient information and office scheduling. Working knowledge of vital sign measurement, injection administration and body fluid specimen lab prep.