Patient Account Manager (Full-time)
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Date: 08/31/17
JOB SUMMARY: The Patient Account Manager is responsible for credit, billing and collection, and the maintenance of Automated Reporting Systems as they relate to Patient Financial Services.
- Responsible to: Chief Financial Officer.
- Workers supervised: Credit, Billing and Collection Offices.
- Interrelationships: Must work cooperatively with the Administrative Staff and Hospital Managers, especially with respect to Patient Accounting.
- Education: BS/BA in Business Administration or a related field of study.
- Training & Experience: A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Accounts Receivable or Systems Operations required.
- Job Knowledge: Must have knowledge of hospital policies and procedures, third party agency requirements, contract accounting, and federal regulations pertaining to billing.