|JOB TITLE:||HOSPITALITY AIDE-I|
|REPORTS TO:||DIRECTOR OF DIETETIC SERVICES AND/OR SUPERVISOR ON DUTY|
JOB SUMMARY: Performs a variety of tasks related to the daily operation of the dietary department. Proper procedures must be followed to ensure safe and sanitary conditions.
- Responsible to: Director of Dietetic Services and/or Supervisor on duty.
- Workers supervised: None.
- Interrelationships: Ability to get along well with other dietary employees.
- Education: High school preferred.
- Training & Experience: On the job training will be given.
- Job Knowledge: Ability to follow both oral and written instructions to follow proper procedures and organize time to complete tasks in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Requirement: Must keep a current food handler’s card.