Immediate opening for a part-time Hospitality Aide in our Dietary Department.
JOB SUMMARY: Performs a variety of tasks related to the daily operation of the Dietary Department. Proper procedures must be followed to ensure safe and sanitary conditions.
- Responsible to: Director of Dietetic Services and/or Supervisor on duty
- Workers supervised:
- Interrelationships: Ability to get along well with other dietary employees
- Education: High school preferred
- Training and Experience: On-the-job training will be given
- Job Knowledge: Ability to follow both oral and written instructions to follow proper procedures and organize time to complete tasks in a timely and orderly fashion
- Requirement: Must keep a current food handler’s card