Endocrinology is a branch of biology and medicine dealing with the endocrine system. The endocrine system consists of several glands, all in different parts of the body, that secrete hormones directly into the blood rather than into a duct system. Hormones have many different functions and modes of action; one hormone may have several effects on different target organs, and, conversely, one target organ may be affected by more than one hormone.
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed for Lunch 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
880 North Tennessee Avenue, Suite 110
Martinsburg, WV 25401
Fax: (304) 260-1437
University Endocrinology Associates
Business Manager – Specialty Care
Lisa Burgoyne, MBA
Lisa Burgoyne, MBA has an undergraduate degree in Accounting and a Master’s in Business Administration. She has 23 years of management experience with most of this being in a healthcare setting.
Prior to coming to work for UHP she held the following positions: Senior Accountant/Internal Auditor, Business Manager, Senior Financial Analyst, Director of Revenue Cycle and Practice Administrator. She has also served on the Board of Directors for TriState Community Health Center.
EMMA MORTON EGGLESTON, MD
- University of North Carolina
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Fellowship: Endocrinology, University of Virginia
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
JAMES FIELD, MD
- West Virginia University
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Residency: West Penn Allegheny Health System
- Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine