- Low Nurse to Patient Ratio
- 100% RN staff
- All Private Rooms
- Epidural Anesthesia Available 24hrs
- Natural Birthing Options/Birth Plans
- Large Whirlpool Tub for Labor
- Infant Security System
- The Latest Technology
- Baby Blessing by the Spiritual Care Services Department
- Stork Dinner and Keepsake Framed Photo
- NEW – Kangaroo Care
Highly Trained Nursing Staff
All of our nursing staff receive extensive orientation including:
- AWHONN (The Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses) – Intermediate Fetal Monitoring course – This course is designed to train clinicians to analyze fetal heart rate patterns, uterine activity and their implications for fetal wellbeing and to discuss indicated clinical interventions and related maternal-fetal physiology.
- ALSO (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics) – The ALSO® Provider Course offers methods for improving the management of obstetrical urgencies and emergencies; developed by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Three physicians on staff are certified ALSO instructors.
- NRP (The Neonatal Resuscitation Program) is an educational program jointly sponsored with the American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) and the American Heart Association (AHA). The course has been designed to teach an evidence-based approach to resuscitation of the newborn to hospital staff who care for newborns at the time of delivery, including physicians, nurses and respiratory therapists.
- S.T.A.B.L.E. – is the most widely distributed and implemented neonatal education program to focus exclusively on the post-resuscitation/pre-transport stabilization care of sick infants. The experts agreed that the S.T.A.B.L.E. Program is accurate and high quality meets an important need, and is relevant to the March of Dimes mission and its prematurity campaign. The March of Dimes endorses the S.T.A.B.L.E. program for use by healthcare givers.