Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
This three-year, ACGME-approved fellowship positions graduates to become leaders in the field of cardiovascular disease and provides excellent training and experience in the following areas:
- Stress Testing
- Cardiac catheterization
- Clinical electrophysiology
Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
This ACGME-approved fellowship prepares physicians to function at a high level of clinical performance in interventional cardiology, including the development of both the appropriate clinical judgment in selecting patients for cardiac interventional procedures and the high-level of technical skills needed to perform them.
Vascular Surgery Fellowship
This two-year fellowship program teaches surgery trainees the latest surgical techniques that will make them high-performing open and endovascular surgeons. The program also provides endovascular interventional experience and clinical noninvasive vascular laboratory education, as well as operative experience on how to treat all types of vascular conditions, including aortic disease, aneurysms, and traumatic vascular injuries.
About Morgantown, West Virginia
A great place to call home
Morgantown is located in north central West Virginia, near the Pennsylvania and Maryland borders. It is easily accessible via Interstates 79 and 68, both of which traverse the city.
Additional quick facts include:
- 30,666 permanent residents
- Additional 28,766 full-time West Virginia University students
- Vibrant, diverse college town atmosphere
- Ranked 18th best college town by Business Insider
- Named best small city in the East by Rating Guide to Life in America’s Small cities
- Ranked number 1 dream town in the country by bizjournals.com
- Low cost of living relative to larger cities
- Many residents own their own homes, but rental options abound as well
- Low crime rate
- Relatively short commute time from all Morgantown neighborhoods, leaving more time after work to spend with family and on activities