We’re here for all the typical problems that accompany a child’s growth and development, providing routine care such as immunizations, well-child check-ups, treatment for ear infections, and more.
The Pediatric and Adolescent Clinic is proud to offer our patients:
• SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS for sick child needs
• Access to WVU pediatric specialists, if needed
• Convenient Saturday and evening hours
• Multi-lingual and hearing impaired services
• On-site X-ray and lab
• FREE valet parking
• FREE after hours on-call access to our providers
• Access to test results through MyWVUChart
While our primary emphasis is on preventive care, we are well-equipped to handle everything from common pediatric illnesses to complex medical conditions. Our doctors and nurses provide the highest quality care.
We’re with your child every step of the way, assessing needs, identifying any problems, and celebrating milestones.
Patients are seen at the University Town Centre Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine PAGP clinic. WVU Medicine Pediatric care is also offered at WVU Cheat Lake Physicians.
Prenatal visits are welcome and encouraged.
University Town Centre Clinic hours:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 8 am – 8 pm
Wednesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – Noon
Call for an appointment: 855-WVU-CARE (855-988-2273).