located on the first floor of Health Sciences Center North in the Robert C Byrd Health Sciences Center.
Hours Of Operation
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DENTAL EMERGENCY TREATMENT IS AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
The faculty and graduate dentists of the WVU School of Dentistry offer a comprehensive range of dental services in a state-of-the-art, private practice setting.
Our services include:
- Diagnostic Sciences – Examinations and imaging
- Preventive Services & Dental Hygiene – Cleaning, fluoride treatments, sealants, space maintainers
- Restorative Services – Fillings, bonding, cosmetic dentistry
- Endodontics – Root canal therapy and surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology – Tissue examination
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Extractions, impactions, biopsies, corrective jaw surgery, sedations and general anesthesia
- Orthodontics for Children* and Adults – Tooth and jaw alignment (braces)
- Periodontics – Treatment of gum and bone diseases
- Implant Services – Implant retained overdentures, partial dentures, fixed bridges, and single tooth restorations
- Prosthodontics – Crowns, bridges, dentures, partials
*NOTE: Family members are not eligible for the Employee Discount at this time. Please see the frequently asked questions and answers below.
Special rates are available to WVU and WVU Medicine employees. Employees will receive a 20% discount on charges in the faculty clinic, and a 10% discount on charges in the graduate student clinics.
*Discount requires that a WVU/WVUH ID be presented.