125 South Main Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
A diversified financial services organization.
Roma Seegers, your Personal Banker can be reached at 724-836-6586 or at Roma.Seegers@pnc.com.
PNC Bank: WorkPlace Banking Program
PNC’s bank-at-work program is designed to deliver convenience, value, and added benefits. WVU Hospital employees are eligible for the following benefits with their direct deposit in either the Virtual Wallet Performance or Performance Checking, along with everyday money management tools and enhanced benefits and rewards, along with no monthly service charge† and:
- Competitive interest rates
- Free PNC-exclusive checks
- Unlimited check-writing
- Refer a Co-Worker Rewards
- Free Overdraft Protection set up and transfers
- Free PNC ATMs and Non-PNC ATM transactions
- Reimbursement of non-PNC ATM surcharge fees up to $8 per statement cycle.
- Bonus rates on select Certificates of Deposit and IRA CDs
- Identity-Theft Reimbursement Insurance up to $5,000*
- Installment loan discounts with direct debit of payment from PNC checking**
- Free onsite educational seminars on popular financial topics
- Enhanced Rewards with a PNC Flexsm, PNCpoints®, or PNCCashBuilder® Visa® Credit Card**. PNC Bank representatives can provide complete details.
PNC also offers additional checking options, so we can assist all employees with their financial needs.
Special Offers are only available by contacting your PNC WorkPlace Banking representative. For more information and to learn if you qualify contact:
Roma Seegers @ 724-836-6586; firstname.lastname@example.org
† For Performance or Virtual Wallet Performance the monthly service charge can be avoided if the total amount of all qualifying direct deposits credited to your account during the monthly statement period is at least $750. A qualifying Direct Deposit is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck or other regular monthly income electronically deposited into a Performance Checking account or the Spend Account for Virtual Wallet Performance by an employer or outside agency. Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a branch or ATM, do not qualify as Direct Deposits. Account(s) must also be opened with the appropriate WorkPlace Banking code to be eligible for the program benefits.
*Covers up to $5,000 out of pocket expenses incurred to regain your identity and to repair your credit. Certain restrictions and deductibles apply. Coverage applies to Primary checking account only, not to additional checking, savings or money market accounts.
**Subject to credit approval. PNC points, PNC CashBuilder and PNC Flex are registered marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
©2012 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC