We are dedicated to providing the very best care to all patients at every opportunity. If there is ever anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable, please let us know.
The information in this section is intended to ensure your visits with us are as easy as possible. You can help us to help you better by providing us with all necessary documents.
Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule your “new patient” or first appointment, call one of the following numbers, depending on your location:
- Mary Babb Randolph Cancer Center, Morgantown, WV
304-598-4500 or 877-427-2894
- Betty Puskar Breast Care Center, Morgantown, WV
- Dorothy A. McCormack Center, Martinsburg, WV
- Camden Clark Regional Cancer Center, Parkersburg, WV
- WVU Cancer Institute at Garrett Regional Medical Center, Oakland, MD
- Fairmont Regional Cancer Center, Fairmont, WV
Your First Appointment
Before your first scheduled appointment, please provide all necessary medical records, radiology films and pathology slides from any outside facilities and send to us at least 3 business days before your first appointment so our doctors have time to review this information.
What to bring with you:
- Insurance card (s)
- Prescription card
- A photo ID
- Emergency contact information, please note: this must be different then your contact information
- Current medication list
- List of any questions for doctor or nurse
- A copy of your advance directive/medical power of attorney
Follow-up appointments are scheduled by your healthcare team. Please note that you may be scheduled into different types of appointments, such as lab, doctor, treatment, or other tests. You may be scheduled to meet with different doctors as needed for your complete care.
Throughout your treatment, there may be periodic physician exams, blood tests, scans, and X-rays to measure how well treatments are working. Don’t hesitate to ask the doctor about the test results and what they show about the progress.
Additional Information About Your Appointment
- Only patients are allowed in the lab and small treatment areas. All visitors will wait in the lobby.
- Visitors in the long treatment area are limited to one adult at a time. We ask that additional visitors that come with the patient wait in the lobby.
- For safety reasons, bringing children under the age of 12 into the treatment area is strongly discouraged. Children under the age of 12 can wait in the lobby with appropriate adult supervision.
- Treatment chairs are for patients only. Visitors should not sit in the reclining treatment chairs.
- We encourage you to bring reading or other materials to help occupy your time while receiving your treatment or waiting for test results.
The treatment area provides a limited assortment of refreshments for patients. For treatments scheduled through lunch or over an extended period, you can bring your own meal or you could have a friend/family member bring you a meal.