Additional Information About Your Appointment
- Only patients are allowed in the lab and small treatment area All visitors will wait in the lobby.
- Visitors in the long treatment area are limited to one adult at a time. We ask that additional visitors that come with the patient wait in the lobby.
- For safety reasons, bringing children under the age of 12 into the treatment area is strongly discouraged. Children under the age of 12 can wait in the lobby with appropriate adult supervision.
- Treatment chairs are for patients only. Visitors should not sit in the reclining treatment chairs.
- We encourage you to bring reading or other materials to help occupy your time while receiving your treatment or waiting for test results.
The treatment area provides a limited assortment of refreshments for patients. For treatments scheduled through lunch or over an extended period, you can bring your own meal or you could have a friend/family member purchase meal(s) from one of our two cafeterias.