The Benefits of Working with A Personal Trainer
Studies have shown that only 25% of people exercising get the results they are looking for, and out of those who get results, 90% used a personal trainer!
What does a Personal Trainer do?
A Personal Trainer can help you:
- Stay motivated & fight exercise boredom
- Monitor your progress towards fitness goals & keep you focused.
- Identify weaker areas of your body and help you to get stronger & feel better.
- Make sure that you are exercising safely, with proper technique.
- Get you maximum results in minimum time with a program designed specifically for you.
- Modify your workout program to accommodate for unique medical needs like arthritis, diabetes, heart conditions and obesity.
- Teach you new and exciting exercise techniques to enhance your fitness program.
At the Health and Wellness Center we have taken great measures to ensure our training staff has the knowledge to accommodate clients with a variety of needs.
Some of their specialties include:
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Core stability
- Body Building
- Programs for Seniors
- Functional Training
- Special Populations
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Pre/Post Natal
1. You’re not seeing results
2. Break through plateaus
3. You don’t know where to start
4. You’re bored with the same old workouts
5. You need to be challenged
6. You want to learn how to exercise on your own
7. You need accountability and motivation
8. You have a specific injury or condition
9. You’re training for a sport or event.
10. You want supervision during workouts